Beth Gully, President BT Graphics, Inc.
About Beth Gully
Beth Gully began BT Graphics in 1990 with a strong focus on logo design and branding. Now, 25 years later, her love of the simple elements of word design has led to a passion for designing logos, marketing materials, and ambigrams (upside-down words and images).
As a graduate of the University of Kentucky, Beth's strength for design blends with her innate ability to ask the right questions to ensure solid results. Through the years, Beth has garnered the respect of fellow designers, peers, and clients, resulting in awards as a woman of excellence...
• WIBN Woman to Watch
• Cincinnati Athena Finalist
• Butler County YMCA Woman of the Year
• Butler County United Way Volunteer of the Year
She has also won prestigious awards for her trend-setting designs...
• Honorable Mention Paris Book Festival - "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• Honorable Mention New York Book Festival - "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• First Place Holiday Book Festival - Hollywood, Ca. "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• Silver Int'l Summit Award - Narrated "The Other Side of Christmas" book video
• Innovator Award Int'l Summit Emerging Media Award - "The Other Side of Christmas" Book Video
• Gold Int'l Summit Award - "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• Bronze Int'l Summit Award - 1st National Bank Logo
• Gold Int'l Summit Award - Santa/Jesus Ambigram
• Gold ADDY Award Book Design, "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• 2nd Place Greyden Press Book Award, "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• Bronze National Illumination Award (Christian books) - "The Other Side of Christmas" Book
• Ambigram Printed in Int'l book "Ambigrams Revealed" Book - Mercy Health Ambigram Design
• Logos Printed in Rockport Books for Logo Lounge - Four Paws Logo, Angel Fund Logo, and
Tuscany Spa and Salon Logo
• And many more awards for marketing brochures, annual reports, events, Christmas cards, and invitations.
Beth's portfolio features more than 400 logos created throughout the past 25 years, and she continues to thrive in her designs, illustrations and ambigrams.
Contact Beth regarding your next design project to ensure it is captivating!